NEW CDT PERFORMANCE VEHICLES 2013 RACE CAR

NEW CDT PERFORMANCE VEHICLES 2013 RACE CAR

Postby James » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:54 am

Hi Fellas, from James (Jim) Faneco
Sorry I have not been active on this Wonderful site that Andrew Cousins with the support of his Lovely wife Leanne have developed with undying love for our Mighty little Gemini Cars all of them but Particularly my CDT Road cars I Built way back then in the 1980ss
Well like the CDT and all Geminis that never say Die it seems the Founder Me have that little spark of life left yet and yes at my ripe Young age of 67 I AM BACK MOTOR RACING AGAIN in 2013 and with my Original team of Co Driver Allan Gough also an old Fart like me 67 and my Original Race Engineers and Engine Builder Davo, will be taking on the "Kids" at BATHURST in FEB 2014 Once Again in the 2 1 Hour HQ Holden v Holden Geminis Race at the Bathurst 12 Hour Event.

New 2013 Built CDT Holden Gemini TD Coupe J3-001 is now the Newest RACING vehicle Built Completely from the ground up by CDT PERFORMANCE VEHiCLES by the very same Crew of Engineers and Mechanics & even the very same Drivers that last won in the very same Colour Scheme in a Dedication to our 1981 CDT TE Holden Gemini Coupe [b]Gp C 001
that won the 1981 Australian Touring Car Championship Class A with me at the wheel .
See the photos
NEWS well in our very first shakedown run last weekend at the Queensland Raceway the HQ versus Gemini 1 Hour event that was attended by all the Top Drivers and Cars that will be Racing at Bathurst in Feb not only did I surprise myself but a lot of Locals by not only posting the Fastest lap of all competitors in the Race by over half a second if iT had not been for my Lead foot in the pit stop by going 42 Kim instead of 40 incurring a 35 second drive through Penalty I would have Won the Race Outright by 20 seconds but was credited finally with 4 Outright aHQ won the event that I was catching at 1 second a lap in the closing stages, so I am Pleased so watch out Bathurst is now on our list for my Last Race Ever Getting to Old now Yours in Motor Sport James Faneco if you would like some in depth tec info happy to put on forum
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 6043 times
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 6043 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 6043 times
James

No Spammers: Red
What Cars Do You Own: CDT Race Cars

Re: NEW CDT PERFORMANCE VEHICLES 2013 RACE CAR

Postby FormerCDT015 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi James,
Thanks for the write up, it was a great day on Sunday.
Its also been great watching the car, and you, get upto speed, and now with all the artwork finished she really looks the part.
February will be a hoot.
Cheers
Andrew
FormerCDT015

Postby Jonno » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Pix are massiv but lookz sik aayyy

Good to hear your back on the track.

Recommend Andrew Jump in as a co-driver. ;)

So we will be seeing you down in Sydney for Muscle Car Masters in September??
Notorious FullHack Customs

- Turbo TE Gemini Sedan -
- G180 Turbo TE Sedan -
- G161 Aspro TX Coupe Hill Climb Race Car -
Jonno
Administrator

No Spammers: Red
What Cars Do You Own: 9/75 TX Coupe 1600cc
2/80 TE Sedan 2L Twincam Turbo

Postby FormerCDT015 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:52 pm

Jonno wrote:Pix are massiv but lookz sik aayyy

Just right click and choose view pic (I might re-size them later)
Jonno wrote:Good to hear your back on the track.

I'd say awesome, more people should have come out to watch the master in action.
Jonno wrote:Recommend Andrew Jump in as a co-driver. ;)

No chance, these guys drive like maniac's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and he wanted to get higher than the top 20 :oops:
Jonno wrote:So we will be seeing you down in Sydney for Muscle Car Masters in September??

I'll let James answer that one.
FormerCDT015

Postby FormerCDT015 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Im going to lock the topic here in the welcome section but have copied it to the QLD Gemini section: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=453
FormerCDT015

Return to Welcome