Australian Auto Action 1984 interesting

Advertising Material, Pamphlets, Magazine Clippings ETC

Re: Australian Auto Action 1984 interesting

Postby FormerCDT015 » Mon May 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Paul, I spoke to James about it all.
His memory must be failing as he swears the move to the old servo didnt happen till 87.
So the only real CDT cars came out of Bayswater as all the cars coming out of the new place were just done up Gem's :lol: without numbers.
FormerCDT015

Re: Australian Auto Action 1984 interesting

Postby cdtpf60 » Mon May 02, 2011 2:52 pm

CDT015 wrote:Paul, I spoke to James about it all.
His memory must be failing as he swears the move to the old servo didnt happen till 87.
So the only real CDT cars came out of Bayswater as all the cars coming out of the new place were just done up Gem's :lol: without numbers.

i can pretty much assure you that the servo was 1984 as i went there a couple of times to get bit's,it never seemed very busy(i bought a stabilizer bar of him for my first gem)i doubt many cars were worked on at this site(though i could be wrong)as it seemed to be selling parts rather than an operating workshop.
my g200 motor was built by a friend of James's(and met James for the second time at his workshop)by 87/88 he was selling cars at a auction house in dandenong(another friend bought a coupe from him there(no not#60 that's a different but connected story).
cdtpf60

Previous

Return to CDT Memorabilia