NEW CDT PERFORMANCE VEHICLES 2013 RACE CAR

Re: NEW CDT PERFORMANCE VEHICLES 2013 RACE CAR

Postby thebrunks » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:59 pm

I know the history of the car.... It was built in 1995 & rebuilt by the Hintons prior to being sold to James Faneco

But I suppose the real question is, is CDT / Country Dealer Team still a going concern? What is the ABN / ACN /BN no. if it is ? Is there a registered Trademark on CDT /Country Dealer Team?

If there is an "Official" CDT /Country Dealer Team present at time of "Rebuild" then it makes the car legit, if not it's a fraudulent sale...simple and anyone advertising it (Like your website Andrew) is potentially liable for fraudulent activity if there is no such manufacturer trading as CDT / Country Dealer Team.

i think you should look into it & see if CDT is a real business/company etc. active at the moment & post back the abn/acn/bn number if it is.

By the way Gemini Series cars go for around $10k give or take a few $k for condition of car etc.

Cheers

Russ
thebrunks

No Spammers: Red
What Cars Do You Own: 4 x Gemini Race Series Cars
2 x HQ Series Cars

Postby FormerCDT015 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:42 pm

thebrunks wrote:rebuilt by the Hintons prior to being sold to James Faneco

No it wasnt, James took it home to Melbourne and had it rebuilt after the second race due to the engine doing a big end.
thebrunks wrote:
But I suppose the real question is, is CDT / Country Dealer Team still a going concern? What is the ABN / ACN /BN no. if it is ? Is there a registered Trademark on CDT /Country Dealer Team?

Does it really matter, why is everybody so against Faneco?
thebrunks wrote:If there is an "Official" CDT /Country Dealer Team present at time of "Rebuild" then it makes the car legit, if not it's a fraudulent sale...simple and anyone advertising it (Like your website Andrew) is potentially liable for fraudulent activity if there is no such manufacturer trading as CDT / Country Dealer Team.

Its not advertised here, its on eBay. Are you going to buy the car then kick up a stink just to prove a point ??
thebrunks wrote:By the way Gemini Series cars go for around $10k give or take a few $k for condition of car etc.

Ive seen them go for as low as $4000 upto around $10000, but as I have said before, anybody can ask any price they want for stuff they are selling.
thebrunks wrote:Cheers

Russ

Thanks for your input Russ
Cheers
Andrew
FormerCDT015

Postby James » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Reply to Geminiracer, whoever you are, but you seem to be in Bed with the Brunka Bunch, ANTHONY Stewart, SHANE, & Paul someone, probably Dawsons Mate Butler,So this a REPLY to ALL YOU DOUBTERS, with your NASTY NASTY Little Comments, ALL OVER THE SITES, HAVEN'T YOU GUYS GOT SOMETHING BETTER TO DO,didnt your Mother ever Tell you "IF YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING NICE about Anyone, THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL"
You should keep that BIG TRAP of yours closed with your False & Misleading Comments, or you May end up with a Liable Suit to Fit your Disgusting SLANDER.SIMPLY ASK ME FOR THE TRUTH !!!!
HOWEVER, you may believe YOUR OWN BULLSHIT, so here are the Facts,
[list=]My name is James (Jim ) Faneco, the Original OWNER/FOUNDER/DRIVER OF THE COUNTRY DEALER TEAM (AND STILL ALIVE & KICKING)
CDT PERFORMANCE VEHICLES IS MINE & ALWAYS HAS BEEN.
I Built over 500 CDT Holden Gemini Road cars for the Holden Dealers of Australia in 1981-1985 with the Blessing of GMH (not Peter Brock of HDT though, nasty little Big Headed Man who was also my Hero like yours probably)[/list]
While Country Dealer Team is now only a Memory, there are Plans afoot to raise it one more time for the Bathurst Feb 2014 HQv Gemini event.
CDT Performance Vehicles, while not trading as a Company (i am to Old 67 now) has a following, a premises in Victoria, Is Building privately a few New 2013, Modified CDT Geminis, and a email site MINE cdtperformancevehicles@y7mail.com
The Original CDT engineers, and Mechanics & Engine Builders, i assure you, ARE STILL Alive & ACTIVE (photos prior to Bathurst coming, and DID REBUILD MY CURRENT #75 CDT HOLDEN GEMINI TD J3 -001 2013 RACING COUPE.
My New #75 CDT Gemini RACER WAS rebuilt completely by my CDT Team in Melbourne in July-August 2013 just Prior to the QR Feature Race, and the Results speak for Themselves, Fastest Lap of ALL competitors 1.34.7 by nearly a Second,
Fastest Laps 18 of the 36 Run,with myself James Faneco Driving, and was clearly the Race Car to beat HQ or Gemini.And will be Favorite i am sure at BATHURST 2014 with our Experience on the Mountain.
My #75 CDT Gemini was left in QLD after the QR race in August, and went untouched to Race at Warwick 2 weeks ago i was not there it was to give my Winning Bathurst Co Driver of 1981 Allan Gough some miles as he has not been Racing for over 30 years, sure he was slow with the same Car, and was not well, but after the Race it was the Only car pulled down Head , Bore, Stroke, checked and found to be ALSO Legal (as always)
#75 Prior History, WELCOME ANY DISPUTE ON THIS CARS PRIOR J3 HERITAGE, HOWEVER MY ADVICE FROM CAMS FROM THERE OFFICIAL RECORDS & RECORDED IN MY CURRENT NEW LOG BOOK IS MY #75 WAS FIRST RECORDED BY CAMS AS 1ST OWNER IN 2001, & BUILT IN TASMANIA, IF THIS IS WRONG THEN LETS TOGETHER TAKE CAMS UP ON CLEARING HERITAGE UP I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE, AND WOULD WELCOME YOUR INPUT BOYS, SO LETS STOP THIS SILLY STUFF, OF FINGER POINTING, AND MISTRUST AND BAND TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF THESE MIGHTY LITTLE CARS THAT GAVE ME A LIVING AND SUCCESS AND SEEM WILL NEVER DIE
REGARDS JAMES FANECO CDT.
Attachments
CDT Aug2013-4.JPG
CDT Aug2013-4.JPG (429.48 KiB) Viewed 16921 times
CDT Aug2013-2.jpg
CDT Aug2013-2.jpg (135.22 KiB) Viewed 16921 times
James

What Cars Do You Own: CDT Race Cars

Postby thebrunks » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Hi James,

It's spelt Brunker.

You've failed to answer any of my questions above....

If there is an "Official" CDT /Country Dealer Team present at time of "Rebuild" then it makes the car legit, if not it's a fraudulent sale...simple and anyone advertising it (Like your website Andrew) is potentially liable for fraudulent activity if there is no such manufacturer trading as CDT / Country Dealer Team.

i think you should look into it & see if CDT is a real business/company etc. active at the moment & post back the abn/acn/bn number if it is.

I stand by everything I've stated, what is the abn /acn /bn of CDT / Country Dealer Team? is it trademarked ? You're trying to push it off as a genuine CDT car, where's your proof it's built by CDT & that CDT actually exist?? Are you saying you are trading as CDT . Country Dealer Team ?

Andrew, I think they're fair questions to ask, don't you?

Cheers

Russ
thebrunks

2 x HQ Series Cars

Postby FormerCDT015 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:49 am

thebrunks wrote:
Andrew, I think they're fair questions to ask, don't you?

Actually, no I dont.
All I see is you Russ on some kind of vendetta against James.
James Faneco was/is and always will be CDT (legally or not, no offense James)
Why is it Russ that you seem so intent on denying James and Goffy one last foray to the Mountain ? Once the Bathurst race is done with you will not hear from James again - but the legend will live forever with a little help from me and a few select members that are keeping the 80's cars alive.
So Russ, why dont you just let it go, let OLD BUGGER RACING have some fun then slip back into legend status once again.
FormerCDT015

Postby thebrunks » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:11 pm

Andrew this has nothing what so ever to do with James racing, I couldn't give a stuff whether he races or not...simple..and I'll think you find everyone else in Gemini Racing couldn't care a less either.

My question is (& you seem to be deliberately avoiding it), is the car coming from the Country Dealer Team / CDT which is a legitimate business?

anyone could fabricate CDT paperwork, but is it from a registered business / company?

I'm just asking for proof, simple, and if you / James don't have it then that goes to show the real story here.

Can't be any simpler & that's what all the fuss is about, did it come from the legal entity CDT /Country Dealer Team ?
thebrunks

2 x HQ Series Cars

Postby FormerCDT015 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:37 pm

thebrunks wrote:I'm just asking for proof, simple, and if you / James don't have it then that goes to show the real story here.

Why would I have any proof, Im just a CDT/Gemini fanboy.
Are you going to buy the car? If not why are you bothering?
As I said before, its got nothing to do with me.
FormerCDT015

Postby CDT083 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Dear All

As a CDT Historian James is just creating oportunity for those who may not of had the chance to own a CDT a time to do so.

James is 100% correct in his comments above and thankyou James for giving the oportunity for soemone to buy a CDT series car.

As I currenty own three CTD's and have owned a total of 5 in my lifetime should I have been looking for a CDT (rare as hens teeth) I would cease this oportunity.

Both on here and Ebay etc james has provided his contact details so he isn't hidding anything regardless of past issues he has served for.

How ever should James put up a SS wagon with all the gear (orig log books be good) as per the white one I may jump on it as there was only a couple of wagons sold, as if James signed off on it, it is a real mckoy!

I'm sure if Peter Brock made some signature VB SL/E released C/dores if he were alive they would sell for a small fortune and any C/dore gone thru the Brock shops over the years also is worth more than a normal one so CDT is no different it all depends on the buyer and whats available.

Regards

Muzz/zareli
Muzz/zareli
CDT Historian
CDT083

Postby James » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Hi All,
In particular posting a reply to Russell Brunker, the brunks ?
Yes i think you do have a Legitimate Question re the Validity of the Country Dealer Team & CDT Performance Vehicles,
This reply is written by James (Jim ) Faneco who is the Original Founder/ Driver/ Owner of both CDT & CDT Performance Vehicles. full Stop!!!
1.I thank the CDTCARS.Com.au Manager Andrew Cousins & CDT Historian,Murray (the Muz) for there replies here on this site, backing me James Faneco, the reason they are Doing this as they were also very skeptical 3 years ago, about my Bona Fide self , and wanted the Real Truth & Real Person.
2. They Both have now met me in Melbourne & Qld on numerous occasions and satisfied themselves, with proper proof in writing and original CDT items and Original Racing Trophies & Photos that could only be obtained by the real person, Inc photos of me then and now, inc original CAMS Racing Licenses,with my photo etc etc. So the Questions you are asking about the Real CDT have been satisfied ie I am the Original Jim Faneco now called James, and that it was me that did build all the CDT Limited Edition Geminis in my Factory at 20 Scoresby Rd Bayswater Victoria in the early 1980s.
3. Ok so that sorted the Question you are continuing harping on Russell is Trade marks, & Abn Business names The Facts are thus,
4. Country Dealer team was never registered ever by me or anyone ever, it simply was the name we used to band all the 281 Country Holden Dealers together who supported my CDT Performance Vehicles Built, Holden Gemini Group C Racing cars in 1981-1982.( i have now approached them all Australia wide to once again support Me, in 2014, at BATHURST.
5. CDT Performance Vehicles was originally a Company/ and Business name registered in 1981-1985 by me Jim Faneco (they did not have ABNs in that era) i since disbanded it.
6.I am now retired i have not Registered CDT, or a new company, and probably wont do so, as i only plan to Build a few, 5 (Max) CDT SS TE-TG 2013 Built Geminis, using the same Technical Staff & Head mechanic, & Engineers & Engine Machine shop, that helped me with all my CDT Cars & Racing Models, back in the 1980s & who also rebuilt, the J3 Racing Gemini, to my current CDT J3 001 2013 #75 Race Car.
I Hope that covers all your Questions Boys, anything else Happy to Oblige,
Yours In Motor Sport James Faneco: CDT Owner/Driver Founder
Attachments
Jim Faneco Race Helmet crash 1980 Bathurst.JPG
Jim Faneco Race Helmet crash 1980 Bathurst.JPG (1.64 MiB) Viewed 16897 times
Jim Faneco Bathurst Race suit 1981.JPG
Jim Faneco Bathurst Race suit 1981.JPG (1.4 MiB) Viewed 16897 times
IMG_0382.JPG
IMG_0382.JPG (1.74 MiB) Viewed 16897 times
Castrol 400 1982 Jim Faneco Winner.jpg
Castrol 400 1982 Jim Faneco Winner.jpg (786.55 KiB) Viewed 16897 times
75 temp-2.jpg
75 temp-2.jpg (240.52 KiB) Viewed 16897 times
James

What Cars Do You Own: CDT Race Cars

Postby FormerCDT015 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:25 am

I have that helmet and suit :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
FormerCDT015

PreviousNext

Return to QLD Gemini Series