NEW CDT PERFORMANCE VEHICLES 2013 RACE CAR

Re: NEW CDT PERFORMANCE VEHICLES 2013 RACE CAR

Postby James » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:32 pm

Hi again Guys further to this guy geminiracer who is calling me a Liar about the History of my newly rebuilt CDT #75 Gemmy
Attached is the Official Log Book sent to me from CAMs in Melbourne showing the original Owner is Michael Arnold who Built the original car #75 was indeed what i have been saying all along Built in Tasmania 9/2/2000
so this Idiott gemini racer aka Anthony Stewart what have you to say with all your Hurtfull BULLSHIT NOW, Nothing i Guess you achieved what you set out to Discredit me and put a spotlight on my Past shame on you,
Geminis are king
James Faneco CDT Founder/Driver/Owner
Attachments
Log Book #75 Inside 001.jpg
Log Book #75 Inside 001.jpg (469.87 KiB) Viewed 4951 times
Log Book #75 Cover 001.jpg
Log Book #75 Cover 001.jpg (174.53 KiB) Viewed 4951 times
James

No Spammers: Red
What Cars Do You Own: CDT Race Cars

Re: NEW CDT PERFORMANCE VEHICLES 2013 RACE CAR

Postby boots » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:18 am

Hi James,
It is great to read and see photos of the Gemini and that you are enjoying once again in the racing scene. Although somewhat with less pressure than running your CDT business and supplying vehicles and all the beauracratic compliancing. I really do hope you enjoy being back in the seat and as you mentioned the guys who kept the CDT memories alive well done to everyone. From over in WA I look forward to more of the same with extra bits of nastalga, racing photos, triumphs and the dreaded blunders/mishaps. The guys who started the CDT Forum you know who you are enjoy the moment and please Jim keep in touch this means so much for them and other forum members! Boots
boots

No Spammers: Red

Previous

Return to QLD Gemini Series