cdt commodore

Chat about CDT Commodore

Re: cdt commodore

Postby Andy » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:51 pm

nme wrote:Finding out the build number now might be hard. The only build number tag of any type on the commodores was on the glove box. You may have to try and track down original paperwork from the owner or previous owners etc. It would be good if one day we can get a list from Jim Faneco on all the cars built by CDT, with build numbers and VIN, Chassis numbers, etc. But that may never happen. Good Luck i hope you can find what you need.

The original horn button for the SAAS steering wheel also should have the number printed/stamped on it.
Andy

No Spammers: Red

Postby nme » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:26 pm

The original horn button for the SAAS steering wheel also should have the number printed/stamped on it.[/quote]

Good thinkin mate. Forgot about the horn button. Anyone know of any other iD's on the car?........... P.S. How do you do that Quote box thing?
nme

Postby FormerCDT015 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:55 pm

nme wrote:Good thinkin mate. Forgot about the horn button. Anyone know of any other iD's on the car

I think we might find that the steering wheel is either non CDT/SAAS or the button is missing

nme wrote:P.S. How do you do that Quote box thing?

Like this :ugeek:
Sorry, couldnt resist
FormerCDT015

Postby Andy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:57 am

nme wrote:Good thinkin mate. Forgot about the horn button. Anyone know of any other iD's on the car?........... P.S. How do you do that Quote box thing?

Simply hit the "Quote" button and type your reply above or below the post you are replying to.

Also make sure the text for the previous post should be between the (quote="username”) & (/quote) string.

I miss the old girl. Once we get new decals for it, it will be ready for painting and back on the road hopefully by Christmas
Andy

Postby nme » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:05 pm

I would love to see ya car when its finished. Where abouts are you located? If its not to far from me it would be good to make trip down. ;)
nme

Postby kylie » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:35 pm

the guy i bought the car from, got it from a mate of his, and before him it come from fowles auctions and the guy i bought it from had it for about 5 yrs im doin alittle research on owners to retreive paper work and to find out what number it is?
kylie

Postby kylie » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:37 pm

we liv in melborne area great find
kylie

Postby kylie » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:40 pm

so how many cdt commodores r out there? 4's and 6's? lik to know
kylie

Postby FormerCDT015 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:22 am

I think we have 4 here + yours but there are bound to be more out there, they just need to find us.
Steve had his silver one for sale, havent heard if that sold.
When will we see pix of yours Kylie ???
FormerCDT015

Postby nme » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Yeah Kylie, wheres the pics at? i cant wait to see it. I also found my CDT Commo in Melb. Laverton to be exact. Drivin around for work oneday and seen it sitting on a front lawn. Keep us updated on yours. Cheers. NME.
nme

PreviousNext

Return to CDT Commodore